An Overjoyed Saturday Night
Saturday, everyone love saturday especially for those student.
After five days of homework and boring study life, finally we are allowed to take some time off to relax and unwind during the weekends. I always looko forward to my Happy Saturday when I can do the things like or wish to do. I wake up late this Saturday. I spend a few minutes lazing in bed to cure my lethargic brian as there is no need to scramble for school. The phone rang and made my lethargic brian bite the dust. I hop out of bed. After a leisurely breakfast, I spend some time poring over the newspaper. By 12o'clock, I will be on my way to go for the add math tuition at Jayamas. Usually I will late going but this saturday, i choose go earlier as i have something to do before the lesson start.
After half an hour, I went to Pacific to meet Shiong Yirk, Wei Jie and Wei Chien. On the way to Pacific, dark clouds of grotesque shapes were racing across the sky. Franky, I absolutely nothing to do but mooch around the shop with them.We having our lunch at KFC. After that went to play some games and spend RM2 there, not really enjoy there >.<>
The last activity of this Saturday, is the Chung Ling Scout Brotherhood Dinner that held at Chung Ling High School. 54th send 10 scout to attend this event. Im so glad as i also get the chance to attend, before still has a haughtily contemptuos person try not to let me go, but at length it prove failed to he. Before the dinner start, dark clouds gathered and soon big drops of rain fell from the sky. We enjoy the dinner while raining~ ^^ Saturday Night, Mexico Dance and Elephant Dance is the most happy part for all of us, we enjoy it very much as this may is the last time we dance like this. Around 11 oclock, we arrived Chung Ling Butterworth. Before Im going home, we went for Tom Yam Mee at Appolor Market.. Haha, four of us talk a lot of craps there and also discussing some love problem too... Wei Jie is most pity guy at that moment, cause he is being shooted by other about his love~ haha, hope you dont angry la and thanks for fetch me back too~
JshengBoy's memorable Saturday Night ^^
After five days of homework and boring study life, finally we are allowed to take some time off to relax and unwind during the weekends. I always looko forward to my Happy Saturday when I can do the things like or wish to do. I wake up late this Saturday. I spend a few minutes lazing in bed to cure my lethargic brian as there is no need to scramble for school. The phone rang and made my lethargic brian bite the dust. I hop out of bed. After a leisurely breakfast, I spend some time poring over the newspaper. By 12o'clock, I will be on my way to go for the add math tuition at Jayamas. Usually I will late going but this saturday, i choose go earlier as i have something to do before the lesson start.
After half an hour, I went to Pacific to meet Shiong Yirk, Wei Jie and Wei Chien. On the way to Pacific, dark clouds of grotesque shapes were racing across the sky. Franky, I absolutely nothing to do but mooch around the shop with them.We having our lunch at KFC. After that went to play some games and spend RM2 there, not really enjoy there >.<>
The last activity of this Saturday, is the Chung Ling Scout Brotherhood Dinner that held at Chung Ling High School. 54th send 10 scout to attend this event. Im so glad as i also get the chance to attend, before still has a haughtily contemptuos person try not to let me go, but at length it prove failed to he. Before the dinner start, dark clouds gathered and soon big drops of rain fell from the sky. We enjoy the dinner while raining~ ^^ Saturday Night, Mexico Dance and Elephant Dance is the most happy part for all of us, we enjoy it very much as this may is the last time we dance like this. Around 11 oclock, we arrived Chung Ling Butterworth. Before Im going home, we went for Tom Yam Mee at Appolor Market.. Haha, four of us talk a lot of craps there and also discussing some love problem too... Wei Jie is most pity guy at that moment, cause he is being shooted by other about his love~ haha, hope you dont angry la and thanks for fetch me back too~
JshengBoy's memorable Saturday Night ^^


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home