What Shoud I Do to You, Friend?
Dear friend,
You are precious,
The best friend I ever had,
You are always in my heart,
As You are my FRIEND of the Friends~
Dear friend,
You always make me smile,
When I'm in blue,
You are always beside me,
Giving me confidence~
Dear friend,
You've changed me.
No more depression,
Problem solved,
Developed confidence,
Because of you,
I firmly believe,
A real Friend is hard to find~
Dear friend,
I remember that raining day,
The last trip we enjoyed together,
No more next time after that.
I'm so happy, I'm so sad,
As I dont know what I should do next,
Shoud I keep it or should I forget it?
Hope the GOD will teach me tonight~
Dear friend,
Now...
Everything has changed,
Since that day you betray me.
No more laughs and smiles between us.
Revenge, is just what we left,
I'm so sorry if I did that,
As I really dont know what can i do besides that.
Thanks to the GOD,
I found my real friend in my circle of friends again.
Thanks to the person i wrote this post for
Because of you,
I learnt that a real friend is not easily to be found~
Try Not To Become A Man Of Success
But Rather Try To Become A Man Of Value...
You are precious,
The best friend I ever had,
You are always in my heart,
As You are my FRIEND of the Friends~
Dear friend,
You always make me smile,
When I'm in blue,
You are always beside me,
Giving me confidence~
Dear friend,
You've changed me.
No more depression,
Problem solved,
Developed confidence,
Because of you,
I firmly believe,
A real Friend is hard to find~
Dear friend,
I remember that raining day,
The last trip we enjoyed together,
No more next time after that.
I'm so happy, I'm so sad,
As I dont know what I should do next,
Shoud I keep it or should I forget it?
Hope the GOD will teach me tonight~
Dear friend,
Now...
Everything has changed,
Since that day you betray me.
No more laughs and smiles between us.
Revenge, is just what we left,
I'm so sorry if I did that,
As I really dont know what can i do besides that.
Thanks to the GOD,
I found my real friend in my circle of friends again.
Thanks to the person i wrote this post for
Because of you,
I learnt that a real friend is not easily to be found~
Try Not To Become A Man Of Success
But Rather Try To Become A Man Of Value...
Labels: Confusing


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home