Friday, August 7, 2009

Big Joke

Actually I have to post this last week but I failed to do it because LAZY. Last saturday until today I found and learnt a lot of things in contrast i lose a lot of thing too.. Dont know should I feel happy or should I feel sad, but now my feeling really bad~
Last Saturday, AGM was held and ended satisfactorily. Congrats Zi Xun become 54th 09/10 Troop Leader,hope you wont like the TL before ^^. To someoneA, im so sorry that i cant do the promise that we made before, I already tried my best but due to some stupid and sugar reason prove my idea futile, hope you can forgive me and really sorry~ In this context, I would like to share AN EXTREME BIG
joke with all of you. I found this joke during the final meeting, someoneB shoot someoneC when someoneC try to voice out his suggestion.

Lets have a review on this part:
(Part 2)
SomeoneC : Why must choose XXX to get this pose? Why other ppl like VVV cant?
SomeoneB : Ok, I had view all the activity that planned by XXX before and i dont think still got other have the ability to plan activty like what he had planned.
SomeoneC : How you know XXX can plan well than other? You not even ask other to plan the activity, how you know other ppl cant plan actvitity well than other?
SomeoneB : (Start Beh Syok) Then how many time you attend the activity when they get the percubaan?
SomeoneC : ...
(Part 1) *SomeoneB still is the same person i meantion above. (wearing second)
A long time ago, activity biasa again but not same as last time because form5 annual committe no need to come already~ As ussual after warmup, uniform checking, call the roll, simple brief of activity and so forth, the activity start...
20mins after the activity start,
SomeoneB : TTT, want go eat dim sum as breakfast? Morning wake late and too rush already, quite hungry now~
TTT : Not a bad ideal too, me also still not yet having my breakfast.. But who want to care over the member? Later anything happen tio jialat...
SomeoneB : Nevermind la, they can affort all the problem already, form4 already u know? Lets go la, hungry already...
Both of them will go having their dimsum and back after an hour( at least)....
(The End)
This is what someoneB attend the activity, and use this reason to shoot someoneC in the final meeting... Feel very funny after heard this ^^~ Still remember last time i went to a Charity Food Fair, i saw a meaningful sentences thats is
...
SomeoneB, i think you should learn the meaning of this slang. SomeoneC, not bad huh like this also can endure...
After the AGM is the simple farewell, accoding to the teacher said, this is the first time scout have the farewell. So lucky~ Before the farewell start, i saw a form5 scout that very no politeness. He simply eat the food he want to eat without asking permission of the farewell organiser before the farewell start. Dont you think you like the hungry and wild animal with all the action you did? Dont know want how to mention you~
I-corner's member, I will tried my best la... Me really cant promise sure will attend the event u wish me to go as to near our SPM trial exam already. Anyway, hope all of u can get the thing that all of u wish to get so far~ What I can done, i already did it, the rest denpend on all of u le... The trihs-t will try give to all of you in the next event~ Trying hard to find a campany to print for us with the extreme low and cheap price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home