Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Trip To Sedim, CLB 54th Scout 40KM xpdc.

Yesterday was a busy and happy day for me~
Why I say I'm busy yesterday ? There are a few reason for this question mark...

1) Go For Add. Math Tuition.
KLP covered his face with angry again as the class is too noisy when he is teaching.

2) Waiting our Mr. Pak Lin to open the scout room.
Walau, this time used more than an hour to open the door, after walk into the scout room, i kicked off my mission- find 3 complete domtent, at length i just found 2 only from the tent mountain =.=!! Pak lin hope you wont play me next time >.<

3) Thx for Kok Nian Sir for allowed me to go with you.
Really thx sir for giving me the chance to follow sir went to Sedim and guiding member in their 40km xpdc. But, I also wan to tell sir that next time please dont simply change the depart time as that day i just left 20mins to keep my backpack, haha...>.^

4)Having a pop corn day in GSC.
A NIGHT IN THE MUZIUM II
really is a nice movie as u may laugh until you stomachache..
The other one is having a sushi lunch at Saske Sushi again but this time all of us not so enjoy it as ...

5) Erm... Is the Sedim Trip !!!!
This trip really helped me relax much. When i arrived there, fresh oxygen is breath into my lung and there is no signal for you handphone at all =.=!! So you may have the chance to escape from the busy city life is you come to Sedim Park. After more than 8 hours journey, our 54th team also arrived the last destiny, Tree Top Walk Sungai Sedim... The campsite is very clean but the toilet, I dare to say not everyone will bath and settle their 'business' there cause it is a open air's toilet and the water is very cold~ By the way, I would like to ask you, how big of an ant u saw before? 1cm? 2cm? or 3cm? I tell you, I saw many 3 to 5 cm ant around the campsite. It is really hard to imagine that what will happen if bite by the GIANT ant. Besides, another thing that I very enjoyed it is the steamboat. You may think that steamboat is just a simple thing as u can 'steam' anytime you wan, but can you having a steamboat dinner in the jungle? ahha, i DID IT xp, steamboat with ASC and SM from Jit Sin High School and Jit Sin Private. Kian Hao, finally i met you again~ Next morning, the activity that i have a great expectation of it is the adseiling. It is very strange for me as every time when i want to play i will think twice on my 'physical properties' first. Today, my dream finally came true. I played 20meters high Abseiling for the first time. It's really an unforgettable experience for me. After that, we went to The Tree Top Walk -World's Longest Canopy Walk. Quite lame and boring plus waste time~ After that our member continue complete their 40km xpdc with jit sin team. Kok Nian sir fetched me to a waterfall near the Sedim Pack and we let our leg having a spa in the natural cold water~ Oh yeah, very enjoyed with it. At length, we went to a lunch and then fetch me home after finished the lunch. Along the way bac home, as I already too tired and i slept until I arrived my home >.^

Tom Yam Mee, Chinese Tea and Mocha Ice Blanded is my last intake food for today, thanks for the old version Scouting For Boys ya, Ying Li. Anyway, hope all of you enjoy this trip and happy always.

JshengBoy is Bathing In The Holidays Season~
*The photo will post it tomorrow...


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home