Friends
A friend like you,
Is a special gift.
We like to do many of,
The same things and we share.
A lot if wonderful fun moments...
We encourage each other,
During our difficult times.
And lough each other,
During our good time.
A friend like you is a special gift,
We can shares each other.
Our sweet dream and desires,
Cheer each other on for.
Success and happiness,
And wipe each others tears,
When we are sad and disappointed.
Friends,
Exam Season now,
I wish you all the best,
May your dreams come true.
I would thanks you for,
Making my life wonderful.
With the colours of,
Everlasting FRIENDSHIP.
And i want to tell you,
That I will cherish our friendship,
Till The death do us apart.
Long time did not update my blog,
as im busy on something~
This post I used 2 weeks to completed it,
I do wanna let someone inside my circle of friends,
To Someone,
No matter what happened to us before,
We still is friends...
To my Bro,
Haha, This post is me write to reply your post..
Exam already, workhard!!
Wish You Can Win 'IT'( Not Inn Thong)
As Every Dog Has Its Day...
For all my samaritan,
Hope all of you, hapi always and good luck for your exam too...
JshengBoy Enjoying EXAM Season Now =.=!!
Is a special gift.
We like to do many of,
The same things and we share.
A lot if wonderful fun moments...
We encourage each other,
During our difficult times.
And lough each other,
During our good time.
A friend like you is a special gift,
We can shares each other.
Our sweet dream and desires,
Cheer each other on for.
Success and happiness,
And wipe each others tears,
When we are sad and disappointed.
Friends,
Exam Season now,
I wish you all the best,
May your dreams come true.
I would thanks you for,
Making my life wonderful.
With the colours of,
Everlasting FRIENDSHIP.
And i want to tell you,
That I will cherish our friendship,
Till The death do us apart.
Long time did not update my blog,
as im busy on something~
This post I used 2 weeks to completed it,
I do wanna let someone inside my circle of friends,
To Someone,
No matter what happened to us before,
We still is friends...
To my Bro,
Haha, This post is me write to reply your post..
Exam already, workhard!!
Wish You Can Win 'IT'( Not Inn Thong)
As Every Dog Has Its Day...
For all my samaritan,
Hope all of you, hapi always and good luck for your exam too...
JshengBoy Enjoying EXAM Season Now =.=!!
Labels: Friends


2 Comments:
我想,我也是你好朋友吧!^^
加油!=)
当然啦~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home